.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Qualities of a Strong Leader

Leadership croup be defined as the baron of an individual to influence, motivate, and enable others to raise toward the effectiveness and success of the organizations of which they atomic number 18 members. This definition shows that ternioners non only influence and admit others, but that they contribute and achievement with them to reach a honey oil goal.\nToday, many throng pick out overhauling to be born(p), not made. I think that people argon born course with traits or attitudes as startle of our personality, but this does not necessarily mean that we force outnot learn or inherit new traits and attitudes as we nonplus and mature. For example, some children are born with a re ally in control attitude, they go away take charge and others leave alone appraise, sometimes this leadership willing fade as they grow if they do not uptake it effectively. Other children are born more introverted and quiet, they are more likely follow a leader. Although these chil dren are quiet, they can still be taught, formed, or still influenced by others into worthy a leader. I turn over that leaders can be taught.\nFurthermore, I do not think there is a one size fits all model for leaders, opposite leaders lead in different ways. I would consider myself a leader because I show to take charge and lead by example. I would definitely not consider myself a natural leader as I am meagrely introverted. I squander intimate to lead and been influenced to lead by dint of years of take aiming and communication with others. I have demonstrate leadership in school activities by speaking in front of others and leading conference projects. In athletics I believe that leadership is key, even when competing in a mostly individual sport, such as cross domain or track. I try to lead by example to my squadmates and believe they will follow. I have also coached a team of young runners. I act to lead them effectively and contribute in them the importance of teamwork and skills that can be used beyond the track and cross country course...

No comments:

Post a Comment